Re: QSL "R"

Joe Subich, W4TV

+ An easier way to accomplish that is to set the "QSL Via" panel to cards or labels, and then click the "Add Needed" button;
I was thinking of the opposite action ... *clearing* QSL_SENT for QSOs
that were not needed.

On 2022-07-01 7:27 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

One *could* use the "Need" filter (see Help file) and filter the log for
QSOs that are not needed, then use the "Modify" feature on the Advanced
filters screen to clear QSL_SENT, if one did not want to "waste" a card
for unneeded QSOs. It might be possible to automate the operation by
writing a script (I have not tested the possibility) if it is done on a
regular basis.
+ An easier way to accomplish that is to set the "QSL Via" panel to cards or labels, and then click the "Add Needed" button; unconfirmed QSOs whose confirmations will advance the awards you configured DXKeeper to pursue will be added to the QSL card.