Re: DXKeeper 16.6.6 is available

Thanks for the MyQTH report button! Would it be possible to add a box letting you know the report is being created with an abort
button and progress bar? I have 99000 QSOs and 311 MyQTHs and it takes about 63 seconds to prepare the report. The first time I
ran it I didn't think it was working and pressed the report button a couple of times which produced a box saying the report couldn't
be created. Finally the report came up.

A box letting me know the report is being created would be really helpful.

73, Alan N5NA

+ That's a defect. In the next version of DXKeeper, the mouse cursor changes to a spinning wheel to indicate that the Report is
being generated, and you won't be able to re-invoke the Report while it's running. Thanks!