Re: QSL "R"

Earl Needham

Oops, one got away from me!  That blank message was a wild one, I tell ya'!

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 12:16 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I have a habit of setting ALL QSL's to "R when I work somebody -- IOW I request QSL via LoTW, card, and eQSL.

Two questions -- first, is this ridiculous?

+ There is no log item named "ALL QSLs".

Yes, I've been doing this manually.

+ DXKeeper's QSL automation is triggered by setting one or more of the "QSL Sent", "LoTW QSL Sent", and/or "eQSL QSL Sent" items to 'R', meaning "Requested". There are options on the appropriate tabs of the "QSL Configuration" window to automate this.

<snip>

+ I suggest that you review

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm

+ and