Re: TCP import sends LotW card against option.

When I send DXKeeper an externallog entry via TCP, it uploads the QSO  to LotW  whether or not I have specified <UploadLoTW:1>N
I went through the config screens and tried to make sure that there were no "LotW upload" options enabled, perhaps I missed something.
The other options included in the command are  <DeduceMissing:1>Y and <QueryCallbook:1>Y
In looking at the errorlog, I note these lines:
2022-06-27 19:07:50.723 > DXLogModule.QSLsViaLotW, theCallsign = X1XX
2022-06-27 19:07:50.727 > DXLogModule.QSLsViaLotW, result = Y
(the call is substituted for a real call from my log).
Is this DXKeeper querying either the local log or some online resource and pulling the LotW status from it, and using the trigger to upload the QSO?
If so, how can I keep DXKeeper from using that field as upload request while still having it fill in other missing info from the local log / web?

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper, and wait for it to fully initialized

4.send DXKeeper an externallog directive with <UploadLoTW:1>N

5. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com