Re: How do I upload my Cabrillo contest log to DXKeeper

Tim Hollembaek

Dave,

Tnx for the reply. What is the procedure to use to copy the relevant files from my .adi file and then upload them into LOTW via DXKeeper? I am aware that I don’t want to upload all the files going back to the end of time.

Thanks.

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 4:09 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
If you open WSJT-X and click on "File" then click "Open log directory". There should be a file "wsjtx_log.adi". You should be able to import that file into DXKeeper. Be sure to backup your logbook first.

+ Unless it's been edited, that file contains all QSOs ever logged via WSJT-X. Importing in to DXKeeper could result in lots of duplicate QSOs being imported.

Tim E. Hollembaek