Commander failing on start up general configuration screen

Mark Wilt <w3ilt@...>

Am running 64 bit Win 10 Pro ver. 21H2. So when I open Commander the configuration window pops up including  a message that I have yet to select a radio under general tab. As soon as I close that message window, program fails before I can input my particular radio.

Next thing that happens is Windows msg that program is not responding and a request to close it. Or, I just go to task manager and close it there.

Am a newbie here so any help is appreciated.

Thanks