Sounds like Windows is configured to turn off devices it thinks are
not being used to save power. Disable all power saving/sleep/hibernate
functions in Windows.

On 2022-06-25 3:19 PM, St. Cuda wrote:
Win11, DXCommander 15.2, WSJT 16.3.2, Yaesu FTDX-10.
The error will pop up Error in Sound Input And Error opening the audio input device has occurred.  Rebooting the computer helps sometimes. Usually both DXCommander and WSJT has to be restarted.  May not happen again in days or it can do it every contact.  Read here that it might be RF or ground or the microphone.  Today, shut my FTDX-10 and PS off.  No error while I was in my shack, but, 20+ minutes later left my shack to eat.  When I came back, there was the error again.  Could a Win 11 update cause it?  Do I have a setting that I changed?  Any ideas?