Occasional callbook lookup failure

Daniel W9DGI

Occasionally when operating CW and with all DXLab applications running, I get an error message when I type a call sign into WinWarbler and press ENTER or TAB; when this happens (not often) the call sign is populated into the CALL box in the Capture window but no additional information appears. The error message reads: "Unable to perform callbook lookup via DXKeeper: Foreign application won't perform DDE method or operation."  Most of the time WinWarbler and DXKeeper work flawlessly together. I can't figure out what's wrong and would appreciate help! Thanks -- W9DGI  Daniel