Re: How does DXLAB, LOTW, and EQSL handle special short-term prefix usage ?

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ commens below

Oh boy, if that's the case, it's not worth it, lol.   The more I think about this, the more I am deciding to just make comments in DXLAB, and manually fill in qsl's if someone wants one with the special prefix.  A "worked as" message.

On FT8, I can add a "worked as" message to the FT8 log entry.

On EQSL, I can just manually add the comment "worked special prefix etc etc".

On LOTW, there is no way to reflect a second, or special call sign.  If someone needs the card for the special prefix, I guess I would handle it manually.
+ Request an LoTW Callsign Certificate for your special callsign, and use that Callsign Certificate when submitting QSOs made with your special callsign. If you don't do this, no one will receive LoTW confirmations for QSO made with you when you are using  your special callsign.