3) create a new eQSL account and "nickname" for the new callsign and
link them to your primary account
4) Configure DXKeeper to use the new account/nickname for uploading QSOs
to eQSL
5) restore the use of your old call/certificate for LotW when the 30 day
period is over
6) restore use of your old account for eQSL when the 30 day period is
over.

On 2022-06-21 12:22 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have only ever used my regular callsign since I started using the above
programs.  However, currently Canada is allowing a special prefix for the
next 30 days to all who want to use them.

What is the impact of effectively changing your callsign in DXLAB ?  on
LOTW ? on EQSL ?

I only want to have one version of my log, and keep all my awards totals
and country counts together.

I know DXLAB has the "auxiliary" section, with Station, Op, and Owner
calls, but I wonder what the overall consequences are of using each of
them ?  And if I use one of them in DXLAB, what happens to the transfers I
do to LOTW and EQSL ?

Is there a field I can use so my QSL card to someone reflects the special
prefix ?  Or is it better to just make a note in DXLAB, and manually send
out the different QSL card to avoid a lot of headaches ?
+ The answer to the question "what should I do if I change my primary callsign?" is here:
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/NewCallsign
+ Since you'll only be using your special prefix for a short time,
- skip step 1a
- in step 1b, only change the "Station callsign"
- in step 1.f.iii don't click on your special callsign's "Set Primary" button
- skip step 2
- skip step 3.b
- in step 4, change only the "Station callsign"