"No backup folder specified - backup aborted"

Bob Frostholm

I am now getting this message:  "No backup folder specified - backup aborted"  when I close JTDX.

Something must have changed. I have not been fiddling with any settings.

My DX Lab KO6LU Log  file (Microsoft Access Database) is okay and up to date with the latest qso from yesterday lsited

This is the last backup file in the DXKeeper > Backups folder is dated 5/29/2022

2 Questions:

1. How do I get the backups to begin again?

2. I notice I have MANY MANY older backup files each almost 50Meg.... Can I delete the older ones and just keep most recent?

Bob

Ko6Lu