From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 17:20
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WW with Flex 6000 , sidetone ?

On 2022-05-29 3:45 PM, dxradio33 wrote:

My view was towards using N1MM+ or any other application utilizing
> Winkeyer connected via a serial port as the cw generating application.

Look into K1EL's WKRemote and a second Winkeyer (even WK mini). I'm
not quite sure how the three (WKremote, 2 x Winkeyer and N1MM) would
work together but it should be possible.

On 2022-05-29 3:45 PM, dxradio33 wrote:
Yes, I should have been a bit more specific. My view was towards using N1MM+ or any other application utilizing Winkeyer connected via a serial port as the cw generating application. In addition , if you are using Commander and WW to send CW, your only choice is keyboard and you still have no access to a paddle if your radio is in a remote location on the LAN. Also, Commander and WinWarbler are not usable over the WAN. I did say below "when keying the radio using a virtual serial port created in CAT"
I am not advocating my suggestion only offering it as an alternative to the sidetone issue.

73,
Joe K8FC