Re: SC WSJT gateway question

Updating Bandmodes.txt got the nice result expected.

However I checked the date on the bandmodes.txt I was previously using and it was from 6/11/2005!

Since it doesn't get automatically replaced make sure to look at the date of your file and update to the latest!

+ When an updated sub-band definition file is included with an updated version of SpotCollector, it is described in that version's release notes.

+ The update process does not automatically change the "Sub-band Definition" panel's setting (at the bottom of the Configuration window's General tab), as that would be inappropriate for users maintaining their own custom sub-band definition file.