Re: SC WSJT gateway question

For example I'm listening for new ones on 6m FT8 the a spot comes up in SC showing something in 10m FT8.  Double clicking the spot fills in the call, etc but freq does not change to 10m in either Commander or WSJT. I then need to use WSJT pull down to select 10m which Commander follows properly.

+ OK. So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper, and wait for all spot sources to fully connect

4.configure WSJT-C to monitor 6M, and wait for its "Band Activity" panel to display a few batches of 6M stations

5. in SpotCollector, double-click an entry for a station operating in FT8 or FT4 on 10m

6. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "log debugging info" box

7. attach the errorlog.txt and SC_WSJTX_Errorlog.txt files to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com