Re: SC WSJT gateway question

Jim Miller, AB3CV

It does populate the specified fields but Commander freq and WSJT Band/freq are not changed.

For example I'm listening for new ones on 6m FT8 the a spot comes up in SC showing something in 10m FT8.  Double clicking the spot fills in the call, etc but freq does not change to 10m in either Commander or WSJT. I then need to use WSJT pull down to select 10m which Commander follows properly.

Perhaps I don't have something set right.

FWIW I'm using TCP to control the K4. Probably doesn't make a difference.

Jim ab3cv