Re: Trying again--- no backup folder selected

Bob Frostholm

Thanks Dave,

That worked... I have no idea how the location got deleted .... but it's fixed

73

Bob

Ko6Lu
On 4/24/2022 4:15 PM, w6de via groups.io wrote:

SpotCollector cannot find the location where you are saving the backup file: either the disk drive; the indicated folder; or path to the folder.

Have you changed disks or in advertently deleted or changed the folder or disk drive?

Look In SpotCollector | Config | Spot Database tab | top entry: Spot Database File | Pathname.

What is in the path name, this should point to the location of your back-up file.

73,

Dave, w6de