Re: support for rigctl

I was also looking for Rigctld server support in Commander today.
I use a node red FTDX101 flow that connects to rigctld server running on the windows host.
Setting wsjtx to rigctld also allows the node red setup to work properly, however I have to use fake it instead of
rigsplit, as The sub freq is no longer set via rigctld. Setting Commander to the shared splitter comport allows the SPE to follow
main vfo but with follow alternate disabled.

+ As I've stated earlier in this thread, Commander does not support rigctld or hamlib.