Re: Starting JTALERT via DXLab Launcher?

Bill Pence

What I did was make a jtalert-wsjt.bat file with the jtalert.exe /wsjtx command then have launcher execute the .bat file.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022, 8:57 AM David Reed <w5sv.dave@...> wrote:

Thanks all for your help. So far so good in following set up instructions; just a few questions remaining.

How do I properly configure DXLab Launcher to launch JTALERT? The problem is, I know it goes in the "Apps Started After DXLabs Apps" section; but if I only give it C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe  then JTALERT stalls with a pop-up asking you to choose between JTDX and WXJT-X.

I cannot find a way to pass through the short-cut, which would be:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx because then Launcher can't find it.

Ideas or suggestions please,

--
Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV