Re: Spot Collector phonetics

Dave, thank you for responding. I know that Speed1 is a folder, not a file. I just mischaracterized it in my message. The .wav files in the fully-populated folder perform correctly when individually selected. I checked the “Disable all sound effects” box. The announce callsigns box contains TE1ST, which does not sound when the Test button is selected. I believe that all elements of the wiki are in place, but no joy. What else should I do?

+ Please make a screen shot of the "Audio Alarm" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, attach the screen shot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com