Re: Making ADIF file of DXCC contacts?

Bill Pence

I see the interpretation, but I think he's asking how to filter his log to only dxcc qsos then export 1 adif file...
But I could be wrong.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, 12:17 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Like many of us, I use a Geochron clock; one of the options one can choose is to upload a personal ADIF file to display QSOs; my problem I think is simple to state:

There is a 1M Byte file size limit, so even if I wanted to just export an ADIF file of my log, that is about 4.5 M Bytes; if it were only my DXCC credit contacts, it would be well under that limit.

I would like to know how to produce such an export file

+ I'm not aware of any way to generated an ADIF file containing exactly one QSO record for each worked DXCC entity; that would require extending DXKeeper to provide this function.

+ That Geochron limits its import file size to 1Mbyte is frankly ludicrous.

+ Are you aware that DXView can plot your logged QSOs on the DX Atlas world map, which you could just leave running on a large-screen display?

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOPlottingDXAtlas