SpotCollector sound when compacting, pruning or trimming Spot Database

Tom LeClerc

I think I have narrowed it down to when SpotCollector trims or prunes the database but the sound is like emptying the trash (or maybe flushing a toilet).

I have searched the config for some way to turn it off but no luck.  Can someone point me to the config item to silence that?  I let spotcollector run nearly all the time and I hear it every 20 or 30 minutes...

Thanks!

73, Tom W1TJL
--
  Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
Contest Station for N1MM, W1TJL, and others