CWSkimmer & Commander

Stephen Rabinowitz

CW Skimmer showed my frequency and interacted with the transceiver literally for years, but the frequency has not appeared in the past few months, and I don’t know how to fix it.

I am using a TS-990 with a Navigator, an up-to-date DXLab suite including Commander 15.3.0, the secondary CAT serial port, CW Skimmer 1.8 with an up-to-date Omni-Rig, and Skimmer-to-Commander 1.9, which shows it is connected to Skimmer and linked to Commander. I have consulted the instructions for DXLab Suite and each of the other applications with no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

73, Steve K2SN