Re: Cannot access website from Launcher

Today I installed a new antivirus software. I checked the software website and dxlabsuite.com is listed under their Global Listing as "Safe" but when I run Launcher I get a message stating "cannot access dxlabsuite.com". When I click on Launcher's "config" and click on "Visit" I cannot get to the website.

I know it is not an internet issue because I can get to DXLab's website through a normal internet search and it does not appear to be an issue with the antivirus software as the publisher considers dxlabsuite "safe".

+ Since the only change you made was to install new antivirus software, it is likely that this new antivirus software is preventing the Launcher from accessing the internet.

It is possible that I am having localized internet issues as some software has been noticeably slow this afternoon.

+ That's yet another symptom of improperly configured or incompetent anti-virus software.

+ If you need help correcting this misbehavior, contact the provider of your new anti-virus software.