Cannot access website from Launcher

Paul Kelliher

Today I installed a new antivirus software. I checked the software website and dxlabsuite.com is listed under their Global Listing as "Safe" but when I run Launcher I get a message stating "cannot access dxlabsuite.com". When I click on Launcher's "config" and click on "Visit" I cannot get to the website.

I know it is not an internet issue because I can get to DXLab's website through a normal internet search and it does not appear to be an issue with the antivirus software as the publisher considers dxlabsuite "safe".

It is possible that I am having localized internet issues as some software has been noticeably slow this afternoon.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas.

Paul, NF1G