Re: Spot Collector Monitor

I retrieved and imported DXK & SC onto my office pc for monitoring.  I found an mdb file
+ All databases used by DXLab applications are stored in files with the suffix .mdb

+ On your radio room computer, your log file is the one whose pathname is specified in the "Log file" panel at the top of the Log tab DXKeeper's Configuration window.

but DXK wants to import an adi file.  How do I get the mdb file into DXK?
+ Copy your log file from your radio room computer to the Databases file in DXKeeper's folder on your office computer. On your office computer computer,

1. start DXKeeper

2, select the Configuration window's Log tab

3. click the "Log file" panel's Select button,

4. use the file selection window to navigate to DXKeeper's Databases folder, and select the log file you just copied from, your radio room computer