Re: User Define Control Yaesu FTdx101MP

> No, I haven't found it yet, I can't find it anywhere.

FTdx101MP/D CAT OPERATION REFERENCE MANUAL ... page 22. See TX#;

TX0; -> CAT TX OFF TX1; -> CAT TX ON

+ Rien, please reduce your FTDX101MP's RF output to "minimum", QSY to a clear frequency, and use the "Execute CAT Command" panel on Commander's Messages window to test the TX0; and TX1; commands to confirm that they work correctly.

+ If the two CAT commands work as expected, then insert the TX0; command into your sequence just before the command that sets the power level to 75 watts, and insert the TX1; command into your sequence just before the command that sets the power level to 5 watts.