Re: Copy Field

If I do hit "modify", I do get the error message:

APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6 is too large for SOTA_REF, whose width is 16

In my User defined topics I do have APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6 to be "Alphanumeric".
What should I do to solve this?

+ DXKeeper is informing you that one of your QSOs specifies an APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6 item that contains more than 16 characters, and thus cannot be copied to the SOTA_REF item.

+ Filter your Log Page Display with the SQL expression

LEN(APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6)>16

+ This will show you all of your logged QSOs that specify an APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6 item that is "too large". Manually correct these, and you'll then be able to use the "Modify QSO" panel to copy all APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_6 items to SOTA_REF items.