Re: ODDITY WITH DXLABS AND STATIONMASTER

Greg

Thanks for the tips.  I did confirm that USB Selective Suspends were disabled.  I have set the interval on Commander from 200ms to 160ms to match your settings. And I found the Router log and have it capturing the dataflow back and forth to hopefully identify when the undesired event happens.  I am not exactly sure that the settings are the same between the Preset for WSJT and for DXLABS but they appear to be as far as I can tell.  I have captured the file from the cat log and it appears that the router is not receiving info. So I am updating the firmware just in case.  Have not been able to duplicate things this evening so I will try again tomorrow.