Re: Spot Collector Monitor

Is there a simple way to monitor for needed spots on a pc in my office? I would like to turn pc off in my radio room and setup my office pc for needed spots. What are my options? Thanks

+ Your options are

1. leave SpotCollector running in your radio room, and access SpotCollector's web server from a web browser on your office PC:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/WebBrowser.htm

2. Install a SpotCollector on your office PC, copy your log file from your radio room PC to a free Dropbox account, and configure SpotCollector in your office to refer to your log file on Dropbox. When you log a "new one", copy your updated log file from your radio room PC to your DropBox account.