Re: TQSL option to use grid and other data from ADIF

RICH NU6T

Interesting question...

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 06:25:46 AM PST, Paul W1ip <paul@...> wrote:

I am not sure I am asking this the right way.  I do many many POTA activations and its really tedious to have to create a station location and then a matching QTH in DXKeeper for LOTW uploads.
I heard there was some feature in TQSL that allowed LOTW to use the grid, state info from the ADIF file.

I log my POTA activations using Aclog from N3FJP, but my main station log is DXLabs, and has been for 12 years.  But entering hundreds of contacts is so much faster in ACLOG.  So I use that to create my ADIF that I send to POTA, and then import the contacts into DXKeeper. But I have to create a station and QTH first.

Perhaps there is a smoother way to do this? Do I really need to create stations locations for every park? Right now I just do county and state since its a bit of a pain to do each park, and I really don't want that many station locations in my system (over a hundred).

Thanks W1ip
--
Paul W1ip