Re: User Define Control Yaesu FTdx101MP

Dave AA6YQ

I've been looking for a User Define Control for a while but I can't get it to work I hope someone from the group can help me with this?
Here I work with a Yaesu FTdx101MP
I would like to add a button to the user-Define_Controls.
That should then set the FTdx101MP to 5 watts and then back to 75 watts back in CW mode.
So when I click on that button that my transmitter sends out 5 watts to tune an external antenna tuner.
Now I hope someone has already made this or someone who will help me make a Tune button!

+ As a first step, take a look at this Command Sequence:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/Command%20Sequences%20and%20Sliders/Yaesu/FTDX-101/Sequences/ftdx101d_powersteps60.txt

+ As a second step, modify the above sequence to toggle between two power levels instead of four: 5 watts, and 75 watts. Let me know when you have this working.

+ As a third step, identity the CAT commands for switching between RX and TX, for setting the mode to CW.

+ As a fourth step, insert the CW, RX, and TX commands into your sequence.