Re: Slider "Function Field" Does not Appear when Hovering over Slider Label

John AC4CA

No change. Nothing displays. I also tried changing the Config value "Show within Main window" and "Show by expanding Main window." Neither choice affects the issue. Strange thing is, the labels for the User-defined Controls immediately above the sliders display function properly when hovered over. All other fields in the Commander window display guidance when hovered over. This is not a huge issue since it does not affect the functionality of the sliders. I'm thinking a debug session won't help, but if you think it will, I'd be glad to do one and provide it to you.