SC v9.0.5 Observation

I've had two clusters running and each filtered at CC User.  They have been working FB for several weeks and during today's NA QSO CW Party only one of the two sites is being displayed consistently in SC.
I've tried each of them individually and they then display just fine, but once I enable the other they don't seem or want to play nice.
I have a good throttle on the clusters at CC User.  Only feed CW and not a full fire hose.
No pre-filters in SC are set. I've also done Ctrl X to remove any filters as well.
Using slots 2 & 3 in SC for the two clusters.

I'm sure I've checked some box somewhere ... ;-)
--

73 - Nolan K.  -  ki5io