From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 3:42 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DXLab] SC 9.0.5

+ AA6YQ comments below

Would you then recommend that those of us who have not upgraded to SC
9.05 skip that upgrade and wait for the next release?

+ If you're not in a rush for the other new capabilities provided in SpotCollector 9.0.5 - e.g. extended Pre-filtering - then there is no reason to upgrade to SpotCollector 9.0.5; if you do upgrade, you may have to manually connect to a spot source after starting SpotCollector - the root cause of which I am currently investigating.