web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 2022-01-12 4:36 PM, ve3ki wrote:
> However, I believe the ARCluster v6 filter Pete is referring to is a
> geographical one, such as
> spotterstate=[ON,QC,CT,MA,NH,NY,OH,PA,RI,VT]

Well and good ... however, I do not believe that CC Cluster or DX Spider
have a similar filter or one that can be applied to *only* spots sourced
from RBN.

Here are the "Manual" links for CC Cluster and DX Spider - is there a
similar *COMPLETE AND ACCURATE* manual for AR Cluster (not some "list
of filter commands useful in [limited] circumstances)?

DX Spider User Manual:
       <http://www.dxcluster.org/main/usermanual_en.html>
   Filtering Tutorial:
       <http://www.dxcluster.org/main/filtering_en.html>

CC Cluster User Manual:
       <http://bcdxc.org/ve7cc/ccc/CCC_Commands.htm>

On 2022-01-12 4:36 PM, ve3ki wrote:
I'm not sure why you would want a list of all spotters who report spots to the RBN, but at <http://www.reversebeacon.net/> on the home page there is a blue text box that contains the callsigns of all currently connected skimmers, and there is a more detailed list of both offline and online skimmers at <http://www.reversebeacon.net/nodes/>.

However, I believe the ARCluster v6 filter Pete is referring to is a geographical one, such as
spotterstate=[ON,QC,CT,MA,NH,NY,OH,PA,RI,VT]

73,
Rich VE3KI

    On 2022-01-12 3:35 PM, Pete Smith wrote:

        For example, I use a filter in ARCluster V6 that restrict spotter
        locations to my "neighborhood",

    You have access to a list of all spotters who report to RBN. I do
    not know of any place that information is available to the "unwashed".

        Dave has just written an excellent tabulation of cluster-based
        commands that can be used to block spot streams that aren't of
        current interest in each of those major programs - DXSpider, VE7CC
        and AR Cluster V6 - I believe it's in the Wiki, though I can't come
        up with the URL right now.

    Yes, it's: https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpotsRBN
    <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpotsRBN>>

    The list of commands is one that I provided Dave early in the beta
    process for what has become SpotCollector 9.0.5. Unfortunately, I
    could not find complete and accurate user manuals for all three of
    the major cluster "dialects". Many of the commands suggested are the
    result of trial and error.