From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 8:12 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Reverse Beacon Spots

+ AA6YQ comments below

I still think it is better to run CW Skimmer "skimming" signals heard via your own antenna and receiver and using SC connected to your own skimmer.

+ I do a similar thing with a local instance of WSJT-X monitoring FT8 on a band of interest. It's a great way to monitor propagation; here's 40m at this moment:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/40m%20FT8%202022-01-12.jpg