Re: Digital QSL Web Creator

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2022-01-10 2:41 PM, d_ziolkowski wrote:

I don't think eqsl printed cards are accepted either.
They are not.

In simple terms, in order to be valid (for ARRL awards), a computer
generated QSL requires an original signature or separately applied
"QSL Manager's stamp". Without the signature or stamp a computer
generated card is assumed to be e-mail/fax as there is no way to
authenticate it.

On 2022-01-10 2:41 PM, d_ziolkowski wrote:
Scott-
anyone could create a fake card, if you were desperate enough. Certainly not ham spirit.
I have also received several of these emailed qsls. But nothing I needed a QSL for.
I don't think eqsl printed cardsĀ are accepted either.
Dan kc2sta