Re: Digital QSL Web Creator

D. Scott MacKenzie

I am not sure this is the place to specifically call out someone. Luckily, it was not something I needed. Luckily it wasn't someone who I sent money to for a QSL

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sidney Shusterman
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 1:28 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Digital QSL Web Creator

Hi Scott,
Who stiffed you with that? I will be sure not to work him/her.
73, Sid

On 2022-01-10 11:47 AM, D. Scott MacKenzie wrote:
I am assuming that this is worthless, and not valid for ARRL DXCC
purposes. Is this correct?
Correct.

On 2022-01-10 11:47 AM, D. Scott MacKenzie wrote:
Hi all:

I just received an email from QSL Web Creator. I received a QSL that
can be downloaded, and printed on my own. The data matches my own
data for the contact. The operator did not upload it to LOTW. I am
assuming that this is worthless, and not valid for ARRL DXCC
purposes. Is this correct?

Thanks

Scott

KB0FHP