From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 1:54 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Update to GUI??

+ AA6YQ comments below

In my opinion Appearance and Usability go together. On the other hand I have no big complaint with either at this time.

+ Improving the artistic appearance of an application can make it more difficult to use. Consider an application whose text-labeled command buttons are each replaced with a miniature Van Gogh painting. "To log a QSO, click the Starry Night button".

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop