Re: rbn

Pete Smith

Spots from which cluster, John?  Which green dot do you mean?  Is this a DXLab issue, or maybe a VE7CC?  Do you mean they are *not* being transferred to your Spot Collector display?  If I'm making all the right assumptions, I can see two possibilities - either your settings on W7DXX or in Spot Collector are preventing RBN spots from being passed.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 1/5/2022 11:43 AM, John Battin wrote:

For some reason, my spots do not include RBN (#) spots….If I click the green dot I see the RBN spots on w7dxx but they are being translated to my spot collector display. I have read dozens of pages, but do not find this simple issue among the many complex one.

John k9dx

Sent from Mail for Windows