Re: an analysis of Remote Beacon Network (RBN) spots and their impact on SpotCollector's performance

Pete Smith

To the best of my knowledge, AD1C's dxcluster.info  uses "(+CW Skimmer)" only to identify clusters forwarding RBN-origin CW or RTTY spots.  I don't think there is any comparable resource for FTx spots.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 12/28/2021 12:49 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

@ More AA6YQ comments below

+ The presence of the phrase "CW Skimmer" in the "Notes" column is not a clear way of conveying that a Cluster conveys spots from the Remote Beacon Network.

Not in the Notes column, and seems clear enough to me.

@ Users seeking cluster nodes that convey FT8 spots from the RBN will know that "CW Skimmer" designates such nodes?