I did the filter like you suggested, and it worked fine. I used a text file and a script. Having the SQL filter worked much better. To answer your question regarding the number of "WAS QSOs" confirmed by LoTW. The answer is 2737 out of about 9773 or so total QSOs. I always load all QSOs to LOTW regardless if they are registered for LoTW - you never know when they might register.

* You should absolutely invoke "Sync LoTW QSOs". Then click the LoTW button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab to see if any of the QSOs you submitted to LoTW were not accepted by LoTW.

When I invoked ""Sync LoTW QSOs" I got a text file pop-up with listed 2 QSOs with the comment "no matching QSO in log". The note in blue above the "Upload to LoTW" button on the QSL tab indicated 2236 QSOs processed, 2234 log entries updated, 2 errors". I can fix those errors pretty easily. When I clicked the LoTW button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, I got 5 QSOs:

EL2PP on 21.000 in SSB at 1993-02-14 19:05:00Z (EL: Liberia)
AB8LBL on 0.000 in PSK31 at 2009-01-12 03:54:10Z (K: United States)
AB8LBL on 3.581 in PSK31 at 2009-01-12 03:54:10Z (K: United States)
WZ8DH on 3.733 in SSB at 2009-11-28 04:47:15Z (K: United States)
KG0YL on 7.076 (QSX 0.000) in FT8 at 2017-12-23 03:05:00Z (K: United States)

Hope this answers your questions.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 1:16 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] LOTW & DXLabs Mismatch WAS

* More AA6YQ comments below

Let me try and answer your questions

(DXCCPREFIX='K') AND (STATE=�PA�) AND (BAND=�80M�)

Excellent - I can use that. I have been wondering how the best way to search for a state and band.

+ When you invoke "Sync LoTW QSLs", LoTW reports all QSOs confirmed since the last time you invoked "Sync LoTW QSLs - the date and time for which is shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button.

The last time I did "Sync LoTW QSOs" was a long time ago - 5/10/13. I have not invoked it since - should I?

* You should absolutely invoke "Sync LoTW QSOs". Then click the LoTW button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab to see if any of the QSOs you submitted to LoTW were not accepted by LoTW.

+ The "Handling of LoTW QSL detail inconsistencies" panel on the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab controls how inconsistencies between the information logged with a QSO and the information reported for that QSO by LoTW.

On the "LOTW" tab in the "QSL Configuration", I have "Display a dialog box and let operator choose....". I usually let LoTW and let LoTW overwrite. I strongly suspect that this is where most of my inconsistencies occur.

* That's fine when LoTW is reporting tens of confirmations, but you don't want to have to respond to each inconsistency LoTW is reporting thousands of confirmations.

+ Before I can provide competent advice, I need to know how many "WAS QSOs" you have whose States are confirmed via LoTW. Please filter the Log Page Display with this expression:

(DXCCPREFIX in ('K','KH6','KL7')) AND (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')) and (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTWCONFIRMATION LIKE '*S*')

+ The Log Page Display will contain all QSOs with US stations whose States are confirmed via LoTW. In the Main window's title bar, how many QSOs are shown as present in the Log Page Display?

I tried using that filter in a new filter, and I got:
(DXCCPREFIX in ('K','KH6','KL7')) AND (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')) and (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTWCONFIRMATION LIKE '*S*')
unrecognized command: (dxccprefix

What did I do wrong in the filter? I copied and pasted it directly.

* I tested that filter before I posted it, and I just tested it again. Are you using the textbox in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, or the "SQL Query Filters" panel on the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window? The latter is better for long SQL expressions like the one above.