Re: LOTW & DXLabs Mismatch WAS

D. Scott MacKenzie

Thank you Dave:

Let me try and answer your questions

(DXCCPREFIX='K') AND (STATE=”PA”) AND (BAND=”80M”)

Excellent - I can use that. I have been wondering how the best way to search for a state and band.

+ When you invoke "Sync LoTW QSLs", LoTW reports all QSOs confirmed since the last time you invoked "Sync LoTW QSLs - the date and time for which is shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button.

The last time I did "Sync LoTW QSOs" was a long time ago - 5/10/13. I have not invoked it since - should I?

+ The "Handling of LoTW QSL detail inconsistencies" panel on the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab controls how inconsistencies between the information logged with a QSO and the information reported for that QSO by LoTW.

On the "LOTW" tab in the "QSL Configuration", I have "Display a dialog box and let operator choose....". I usually let LoTW and let LoTW overwrite. I strongly suspect that this is where most of my inconsistencies occur.

+ Before I can provide competent advice, I need to know how many "WAS QSOs" you have whose States are confirmed via LoTW. Please filter the Log Page Display with this expression:

(DXCCPREFIX in ('K','KH6','KL7')) AND (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')) and (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTWCONFIRMATION LIKE '*S*')

+ The Log Page Display will contain all QSOs with US stations whose States are confirmed via LoTW. In the Main window's title bar, how many QSOs are shown as present in the Log Page Display?

I tried using that filter in a new filter, and I got:
(DXCCPREFIX in ('K','KH6','KL7')) AND (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')) and (APP_DXKEEPER_LOTWCONFIRMATION LIKE '*S*')
unrecognized command: (dxccprefix

What did I do wrong in the filter? I copied and pasted it directly.

Thanks

Scott