QSO Begin/End

Ed W2LCQ

Sometimes my QSO start time will begin when I hit Tab or Enter after entering the call sign in the Capture Window. At other times that automatic action won’t happen. QSO start time won’t begin until I’ve hit the Enter button or use the keyboard shortcut. Is there a way to ensure that QSO Start will occur automatically upon Enter or Tab? I’ve looked at all the options and can’t find any that apply. Thanks a lot!

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ
Frankford Radio Club
“Proficiency Through Competition”
BUG-CWops (Life)-LICWC (Life)-SKCC-FISTS-QCWA-ARRL-RSGB

 "I wanted to be free of the disturbing influences in the city which make it very difficult to tune circuits." --- Nicola Tesla explained why he moved from Manhattan to Colorado Springs in 1899. W2LCQ knows what it’s like to tune circuits in the city.