From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of RowlandA
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 06:52 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Does DXKeeper ever infer the county from city or zipcode?

I finally finished my manual audit of 3077 US county QSO's and corresponding QSL's.

I found a couple of QSL's from hams who are now SK, they had no county on their paper QSL and their grid square covers more than one county.

I've used both Buckmaster and QRZ.com as my callbook source in DXKeeper over the years.

Does DXKeeper ever infer the county from the grid square, zipcode or city, or is the county in DXKeeper only populated if the county name is in the callbook?

73,
Rowland K4XD

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W