DXKeeper update problem

w2eck

Dave
Think I got out of sequence on installing DXKeeper 16.3.8. I was not seeing the upgrade on the Launcher. so downloaded from your web site. It download and unzipped  fine, but I was still not seeing it in the Launcher as an upgrade option, so started it from the DXLab folder.16.3.8 directly . The updated version runs fine but it won’t start properly from DXLab Launcher. I  get a couple of error msgs. It now shows as an upgrade option in the Launcher, but since I already have it installed, haven’t proceeded there. So how can I unscrew this mess I’ve made?

73 Paul w2eck