Re: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [DXLab] WAZ Submission

Anthony W. DePrato

Good Luck getting the Cert from CQ. I have been waiting since last Nov. 2020 for my two. paid in advance with filling  have the letters with the Cert NR's that will be issued from CQ but still no Award.

Dropped an email last week again to the Awards Manager asking When will i get them.
As of today no reply
hope you have better luck
73 Tony WA4JQS
DXCC Honor Roll
CQ  DX Hall of Fame # 35

" Since CQ Magazine provides the WAZ certificate do they even recognize LoTW since that is ARRL.  I’m not sure CQ has access to ARRL’s records.  I know for my 5BWAZ Phone certificate I had to go to CQ to get it."

Yes, LoTW can be used for CQ WAZ and CQ WPX awards.

73,
Mike ND9G