New system for keeping QSLs?

Dennis, K2SX

After operating for over 60 years, I have over 300,000 QSOs on DXLab and five file cabinets full of QSL cards, probably over 50,000 QSLs.  As most of you can imagine, none of our kids or grandkids want to inherit these QSLs. If I have to downsize, the QSLs will probably have to go.  My question is has anyone found a sensible way to keep QSLs on a PC by perhaps scanning the actual cards on both sides and storing them on a computer.  And, perhaps as important, does anyone recognize the computer images in lieu of a paper QSL?  Thanks.

73, Dennis, K2SX