Re: improved support for the Russian District Award

w6de

I am confused by your statement:
". . . To exploit the "activation records" present in the RDA database, the
next version of DXKeeper takes a QSO's "Begin Date" into consideration when
using the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab to log a QSO with a Russian or USSR
callsign with "Optimize for realtime QSO entry" disabled, deriving the DXCC
entity, CQ zone, ITU zone, and IOTA tag from the callsign's Oblast and
District."

In particular the line: . . . with "Optimize for realtime QSO entry"
disabled. This seems to conflict with
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm where it says:
When this box is unchecked, DXKeeper's Main window is optimized for manually
entering past QSOs:

In the past I have disabled--realtime QSO entry--only when I was editing my
logbook. Does this mean that the Oblast and District optimizing will only
take place if I manually enter the QSO on the "Log QSOs" tab of DXKeeper?
What about the Capture Window?

In the past year or two, I did run W6TV's scripts on my DXKeeper log.

73
Dave, w6de