Re: importing adif from RumlogNG to Dxkeeper

I already have the user-defined item 0 set to Pota and its style to Alphanumeric, so all good there. So each time I import a pota adif I will need to chance the rum log userfield 1 to the Dxkeeper user-defined item- 0

+ Correct. DXKeeper could be extended to enable the user to specify an ADIF tag for each user-defined item so that importing that tag would route the information accordingly; this would eliminate the need for manually editing the ADIF file before importing. I've added this to DXKeeper's enhancement list.